Donate through PayPal: Click "Support the Stiff" above....
Or make checks payable to "Bindlestiff Studio"
PO Box 190205
San Francisco, CA 94119-0205
Calling all playwrights at all experience levels!
Bindlestiff Studio, the nation's only dedicated Filipino-American theater, is bringing back the LOVE and soliciting your short plays for The Love Edition, March 3-12, 2016. The Love Edition has been one of our most celebrated shows, featuring short plays about Love, Heartache, and the Weirdness in between.
We will be accepting electronic submissions only till midnight Sept 8th. Bindlestiff Studio does not charge reader's fees. Selected playwrights will receive a minimum of $50 and comp reservations for the run of the show.
To have your script considered for production, please follow the Love Edition submission guidelines:
1) Write a short play. (easy, ha?)
2) Make sure it's about Love, Heartache, and the Weirdness in between.
3) Keep it to 20 pages / 25 minutes or under. 5 perfect pages can impress us just as much (and probably more so) than 20 so-so pages.
4) Attach your script in PDF, DOC, or DOCX format to an email. Include your contact info (Name, Email, and Phone).
5) Email TheLoveEdition@gmail.com with “SCRIPT SUBMISSION” in the SUBJECT line by midnight September 8th.
Only 2 submissions per writer please.
We'll send a confirmation email upon receipt of each submission. Because of the amount of scripts received, we will be unable to give feedback on every submission. Selections will be announced at the end of September 2015.
We look forward to reading your scripts. Show us the LOVE!
Images from The Love Edition: Love Bytes
Language Lessons by Celena Cipriaso (Photo by Margaret Guzman)
Best Laid Plans by Neil Haven (Photo by Nina De Torres Ignacio)
Dating Bebop by John Raposas (Photo by Nina De Torres Ignacio)
Instant Harmony by Joe Starzyk (Photo by Nina De Torres Ignacio)